Monday, February 20, 2012

2 Corinthians 12:9

But he said to me, "My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness." Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ's power may rest on me.

God said his grace is sufficient, therefore we have "NO" reason "NOR" right to complain. Grace is signified through God's will for each one of us and that's only one of God's ways to enlighten and also to ensure us of the strength and comfort he gives through our trials and tribulations. The strength God gives is made perfect in our every weakness. Do not do as the world does by (Hanging in there) feeling the tightness of a noose around your neck, instead (Stand firm) like Jesus did. Be of good courage and run the good race...YOU ARE A CHAMPION in Christ Jesus!

* Most Richest Blessings *


Prayer for Everyone

No comments: