Sunday, April 8, 2012

1 Corinthians 15:1-6


In 1 Corinthians 15:1-6 the Apostle Paul says;
My friends, I want you to remember the message that I preached and that you believed and trusted. 2You will be saved by this message, if you hold firmly to it. But if you don't, your faith was all for nothing. 3I told you the most important part of the message exactly as it was told to me. That part is: Christ died for our sins, as the Scriptures say. 4He was buried, and three days later he was raised to life, as the Scriptures say. 5Christ appeared to Peter, then to the twelve. 6After this, he appeared to more than five hundred other followers. Most of them are still alive, but some have died.

Let's rejoice and celebrate our Lord & Saviour Jesus Christ!

He is Risen *


Prayer for Everyone

No comments: