Thursday, April 19, 2012

1 John 5:11-12

And this is the testimony: that God has given us eternal life, and this life is in His Son. 12 He who has the Son has life; he who does not have the Son of God does not have life.

Unless we believe on Jesus Who died in our place, we will spend eternity in Hell. If we believe on Him as our crucified, buried, and risen Savior, we receive forgiveness for all of our sins and His gift of eternal salvation by faith is also ours.

In Luke 18:13, the sinner prayed: God be merciful to me a sinner.

Pray; Oh God, I know I am a sinner. I believe Jesus died on the Cross. I believe the blood He shed, His death, burial and resurrection was for me. I now receive Him as my Savior. I thank You for the forgiveness of my sins, the gift of salvation and everlasting life. Have mercy on me and extend me Your grace in Jesus' name. Amen.

* Jesus is the Way *

Prayer for Everyone

No comments: