Monday, June 4, 2012

Be Merciful

Matthew 5:7 Blessed are the merciful, for they will be shown mercy. 

The Divine character and compassion of God and His perfection is so greatly to be praised. God is merciful and we should be too. We should most certainly be compassionate and show mercy and forgive other people. Do not think that the things they or you have done in life are not forgivable and your sins exceed the mercy. God's love and mercy is openly extended to you as it is for anyone else. Sin is sin! One sin is not better or lesser than another. 

Help the poor and low in spirit. Sin is pardoned and those who are miserable, wounded, and brokenhearted are gently comforted by the compassion and mercy of God. 

His mercy endures forever. Hopefully, as Christians we are extending mercy in the same manner for the glory of God. Remember... Blessed are the merciful!

* Thank You LORD *
Exodus 15:2 The LORD is my strength and song, 
and he is become my salvation: he is my God, 
and I will prepare him an habitation; my 
father's God, and I will exalt him. 

Word↵
 Prayer for Everyone 



No comments: